The first Tank Gauging System (TGS) Project within UAE was offered for factory inspection at DESCON facilities in Dubai. Customers along with End User as well as Consultants were present to witness the physical and functional checks and verification tests.With the support from Endress+Hauser (MESC) offices, DESCON secured the TGS project for UAE Customer. Even though the team had a heavy task in achieving the delivery deadline including the third party deliverable, proper planning and team work had made it happen.
DESCON's team had demonstrated the functionality of the offered system by simulating all possible conditions for a typical tank. The project is involving 7 tanks.
Arrangements were made with a real time situation of one tank by connecting the following equipment.
- 1 No of NRF590 - Tank Side monitor,
- 1No of FMR532 - RADAR Level Transmitter,
- 1No of Prothermo - Temperature Transmitter,
- 1No of PMP71 - Pressure Transmitter,
- TGS System Panel with MultSCAN (redundant) and
- Workstation Computer with LCD Monitor and Printer.
In continuation of the functional checks, the FAT inspectors had verified the project deliverable equipment with respect to Bill Of Materials.